RE: MD A metaphysics

From: Paul Turner (paulj.turner@ntlworld.com)
Date: Mon Aug 18 2003 - 11:30:40 BST

    Hi Scott

    You said:
    "Reality can be (and has been) reached, but it is not something that can
    be
    told. What can be told is what we need to change in ourselves in the way
    of
    beliefs, morals, attitudes, etc., that keeps us not only from reaching
    reality, but even keeps us from being aware of our lack. That is what
    this
    philosophical tradition tries to correct.."

    Just wanted to say - excellent!

    Cheers

    Paul