Re: MD Pirsig and Peirce

From: SQUONKSTAIL@aol.com
Date: Wed Aug 20 2003 - 03:05:10 BST

    Squonk,

    Didn't you see in my second to last post that we AGREE that subjects and
    objects are not primary? So why are you sending this in reply?

    Our disagreement lies in whether one's philosophy needs to nevertheless deal
    with subjects and objects, and how.

    - Scott

    squonk: There are no subjects and objects in the MoQ.