Re: RE: MD economics of want and greed 4

From: David MOREY (us@divadeus.freeserve.co.uk)
Date: Mon Sep 01 2003 - 10:11:52 BST

    Hi

    Yes, I agree with the 'interesting' rating for Mr Young.
    Given the great value of the static/dynamic split in Pirsig,
    I am interested in how the static patterns can fix themselves in the world,
    or more precisely how
    we can invent cultural concepts that sem to apply to repeating patterns in
    our experience. Is there a possiblt science of these patterns? Of course,
    physical science calls these patterns law and try to reduce all patterns to
    lower level 'law' patterns. Any thoughts? Do you know Rupert Sheldrake's
    work? His ideas may be useful in this area.

    David Morey