Re: MD Where things end.

From: abahn@comcast.net
Date: Mon Sep 22 2003 - 21:05:25 BST

    Platt,

    You said Matt made this assertion: "that the state shouldn't interfere in a
    person's "self-creation" and in the next breath says that philosophy
    should stay out of politics. Apparently these kinds of contradictions
    are accepted without a blink of an eye by Rorty fans."

    Andy: OK, I am a Rorty fan. So maybe I just don't see it, but where is the
    contradiction?