RE: MD Begging the Question, Moral Intuitions, and Answering the Nazi, Part III

From: abahn@comcast.net
Date: Mon Oct 20 2003 - 03:41:47 BST

    David,

    You Pompous #$%@!

    Why don't you discuss Pirsig's letter if it means so much to you. We are waiting for your wonderful insights. Or Does Matt just get you too worked up. How does your insistence on picking apart Matt because he doesn't adopt your pet project concerning Mysticism and Pirsig affect your Peace of mind? I don't remember there ever being a consensus here that this was the true starting point for discussing and understanding Pirsig. IS Matt getting in the way of your wish to deliver this true message to us all? Just shut up for once. Your pontificating is as pointless Platt's singleminded objections to Matt. You don't get to decide what is worthwhile to bring forward to this site. You know, I love the weekdays when you disappear. I dread the weekends when My email box fills with Buchanen@Classical... . I used to kind of like you. But, what a Jerk you can be. Go away for awhile. Everyone else does. But you come back every weekend like a bad hemorrhoid. Please Give us a break. You are giving me the heebe
    e-jeebies.

    *&%$ off,
    Andy