Re: MD The MOQ makes inroads

From: abahn@comcast.net
Date: Wed Oct 29 2003 - 17:53:34 GMT

    Hi Platt,

    "Do I detect an anti-corporation, anti-capitalist, anti-free market bias
     in your remarks?"

    Andy: Of course, what did you expect? But, seriously, if you don't want to address my remarks seriously that is fine (and expected) too. As usual, you have distorted an argument to fit you view of the world. Markets, capitalism, competition, government regulation and corporate America are way too complex to fit within your neoconservative view, however.

    Andy