Re: MD What makes an idea dangerous?

From: David MOREY (us@divadeus.freeserve.co.uk)
Date: Fri Oct 31 2003 - 18:18:23 GMT

    Is the doctor telling me the truth, hope so, he has the white coat,
    the office, the nurse, shame he is an imposter, in fact, all the stuff
    a doctor has to convince you he is a doctor shows just how problematic
    it is knowing if he is one or not, he's got the certificate, good chance he
    did the
    study, or did he buy it from the black market? never mind as long as the
    drugs still
    work, what a lot of trouble truth is, of course, sometimes the drugs are a
    bit dodgy,
    truth, what's that? just memory, static patterns of quality? well it worked
    last time
    we lanced it... but then we use DQ to find it is a new type of boil you
    should not lance,
    and we got a new truth, provisional, provisional, provsional.......

    regards
    David M