Re: MD When is an interpretation not an interpretation?

From: David MOREY (us@divadeus.freeserve.co.uk)
Date: Mon Nov 03 2003 - 19:15:18 GMT

    Paul

    I sympathise with your problem, scientists
    certainly often like to say they arer getting closer to reality
    with their descriptions, the critical realist position can perhaps
    suggest that nature does respond to our questions and therefore
    participates in our language games, but you can imagine the implications
    of this for problems, there is no language of nature, and nature joins our
    conversations a bit like the delphic oracle.

    regards
    DM