Re: MD economics of want and greed 7 (end)

From: David MOREY (us@divadeus.freeserve.co.uk)
Date: Mon Nov 03 2003 - 20:21:19 GMT

    Hi

    Seems important to me that we satisfy many of our
    wants outside of the economy, helping to undermine
    an economics that depends on growth. Take a seat relax,
    do nothing, read an old book, put off that shopping trip.
    But as we all become unemployed it will get tough. Seems
    to me that in many jobs there is becoming less and less efficient
    working practices, lots of paperwork and nothing
    made or done.

    regards
    DM