Re: MD Self-consciousness

From: David MOREY (us@divadeus.freeserve.co.uk)
Date: Tue Nov 04 2003 - 20:13:38 GMT

    Hi

    Seems important to realise that quantum probabilities
    associated with quantum fields is not an aspect
    of SQ. The absence of pattern & repetition is
    surely an aspect of DQ. I see the more
    from energy to structure and materiality as
    a withdrawal of DQ until you get SQ type
    material bondage. So that life is the re-emergence of
    DQ back in the direction of increased freedom. This is
    suggested by Arthur M Young (see his web site).

    regards
    DM