MD Is this over the top even for Mark?

From: Wim Nusselder (wim.nusselder@antenna.nl)
Date: Tue Dec 09 2003 - 07:06:07 GMT

    Dear Mark,

    I must confess that I sympathize with Matt K.'s assessment (8 Dec 2003
    18:49:34 -0600) of the quality of your posting even if I would not
    generalize it into '[all] Squank's messages hardly need to be replied to at
    all. They are so silly as to be bascially ignorable.' Some of your messages
    DO make sense and constructively contribute in my experience.
    Your reply doesn't swing my sympathy to your side. If I were you I would
    come up with a (preferably) MoQish defense of ignoring netiquette and
    changing e-identities every now and then OR stand corrected and mend your
    ways OR face the risk that you are not only (going to be) ignored by Matt,
    but also by quite a few others who sympathize with his assessment.

    With friendly greetings,

    Wim