Re: MD The MOQ: An expansion of rationality

From: David MOREY (us@divadeus.freeserve.co.uk)
Date: Mon Jan 12 2004 - 19:41:10 GMT

    DM:
    >In this stance, in human
    > being, begins a voyage that I suspect ends at SOM. The possibility then is
    >start putting things back together again and in the full light of intellect
    see
    > that human being is utterly immersed in Being as a whole.

    Steve:
    I disagree that the logical extension of cognitive development is a
    philosophy that postulates material substances in interaction with mental
    substances with sensed qualities as by-products.

    DM: I'm certainly not saying that. I am saying that the journey of
    alienation,
    separation and differentiation ends with SOM as its furthest extreme
    expression.
    Thought then has to turn back on itself, spiral-like, to progress. This may
    be where
    I depart from Bo. MOQ is one of the ways to progress thought towards a more
    holistic
    conception, from a mechanistic cosmos to a process/activity based
    conception.

    regards
    David M

    -----