Re: MD Objectivity, Truth and the MOQ

From: David MOREY (us@divadeus.freeserve.co.uk)
Date: Tue Feb 03 2004 - 18:53:29 GMT

    Bo

    Could you say something about the relationship
    between truth/objectivity/subjectivity/reality in the
    context of scientific theory rather than truth vs opionion.
    I think post-modernists have suggested that when you consider scientific
    revolutions like that from Newton to Einstein the
    terms are such a matter of creativity and so incomensurate
    that you cannot say which one corresponds to reality. I disagree with this
    approach altogether but what do you think?

    regards
    David M