MD rotting whale blubber and other delights

From: joan vollmann (todvalley@yahoo.com)
Date: Fri Feb 20 2004 - 04:44:57 GMT

    I make a few observations:

    1. I now have over two hundred mostly unread emails clogging my account. Wouldn't a bulletin board type of posting system be more useful and attractive to most of you people?

    2. These emails are reading like "battle for the fiefdom of the moqs". Silly.

    3. Imagine an old maid smashing bottle after bottle after bottle of champagne against the rusting hull of a derelict tanker. This is philosophy.

    4. The desert is nice and quiet.