Re: MD (no subject)

From: RycheWorld@aol.com
Date: Wed Feb 25 2004 - 05:14:38 GMT

    Calvin,

        That's exactly what I am talking about. BUT - music and art should NOT be
    the only subjects that shouldn't be ranked. What about religion? What about a
    food or movie critic? What about polictical issues?
        I mean, these things are already "ranked". You can use the argument of
    "survival of the fitest" but that STILL does not make it any more rational than
    it is now. If we continue to "rank" anything then all we are doing is living
    up to simple static patterns....right?
        Everyone???

    Dan