Re: MD quality religion

From: Matt poot (mattpoot@hotmail.com)
Date: Mon Mar 15 2004 - 15:34:02 GMT

    Hello,

    For me, art and beauty can make a direct connection to Dynamic Quality.
    That's my religion. IMO there's none better.

    Regards,
    Platt

    -Pirsig: "Now, as the first step of the crystallization process, he saw that
    when Quality is kept undefined by definition, the entire field called
    esthetics, is wiped out. . . completely disenfranchised... kaput. By
    refusing to define Quality, you can't define Quality, there's no way you can
    subordinate it to any intellectual rule. The estheticians can have nothing
    more to say. Their whole field, definition of Quality, is gone."

    Poot

    Add photos to your messages with MSN Premium. Get 2 months FREE*
    http://join.msn.com/?pgmarket=en-ca&page=byoa/prem&xAPID=1994&DI=1034&SU=http://hotmail.com/enca&HL=Market_MSNIS_Taglineseries - horse@darkstar.uk.net