Re: MD secular humanism and dynamic quality

From: Matthew Poot (mattpoot@hotmail.com)
Date: Thu Mar 25 2004 - 21:07:43 GMT

    Hello,

    Just a brief post+quote here, concerning secular thinking

    "The relation of the present to the past and future was alywas considered. If you concieved the past and future to be all contained in the present, why, that was groovy, the present was what you lived for. "

    --->"And if your motorcycle is working, why worry about it? But if you consider the resent to be merely and instant between the past and the future, just a passing moment, then to neglect the past and future for the present, is bad Quality indeed. The motorcycle may be working now, but when was the oil level last checked? Fussbudgetry from the romantic view, but good common sense from the classic."

    POOT