Re: MD SQ-SQ coherence and the Biosphere.

From: Joe (jhmau@sbcglobal.net)
Date: Fri Mar 26 2004 - 17:18:27 GMT

    On 25 March 2004 11:11 AM David writes to Mark:

    Hi Mark
    Yes I agree, but feel that the inorganic could be
    shown to consist of at least 3 levels. Young's suggests
    7 levels from photons to individuated man, with each level
    sub-divided into 7 sub levels. In each 7 the first 3 levels move
    towards more static expression wioth level 4 being a turn to the next
    3 levels that show increasingly dynamic expression.

    Hi Mark, David and all,

    joe: IMO evolution proceeds from the inorganic. It is not hard to place
    three levels organic, social, intellectual within the inorganic level.
    Getting them out might be more difficult without proposing intertwined
    universes. Do I want to talk about the basic stuff of the biosphere as
    inorganic? How would I know? It seems the inorganic is evolving.

    When something changes it has not necessarily evolved to a new order. I am
    thinking of a virus compared to a chimpanzee as organic. I have no words to
    talk about this. 7, 4, and 3 may be important numbers.

    Joe