Re: MD Motorcycles

From: steve (arborealman@comcast.net)
Date: Sat Apr 03 2004 - 03:16:42 BST

    Hello Matt. Thanks for the reply. Congratulations, good choice for a first
    bike. nothing puts the grin on your face like a motorcycle.I'm over 40
    years old and have not been without a bike since I was 8. Hopefully I never
    will be either. Amazing how one book produced untold numbers of motorcycle
    philosophers.--Oh well, as I said ,just curious. Steve
    P.attpoot@hotmail.com>