Re: MD Patterns

From: Matthew Poot (mattpoot@hotmail.com)
Date: Sat May 08 2004 - 15:19:06 BST

    Hi all,

    DM: Very thoughtful and interesting post. Accords with my
     own reading of Pirsig.I have always thought that
     the above could also be expressed as A values result B, or even
     given B or C as possibilities, A values result B most.
     I think this fits well with notion of an open universe.

    Poot: Do you think that instead of using A values result in B, that saying
    something like A values result in x (the unkown), even though the given
    outcome can be sometimes predicted to within a reasonable degree (depending
    on coherence)?

    Just a quick thought.

    POOT