Re: LS March 1999 Program Topic

From: Horse (horse@wasted.demon.nl)
Date: Thu Feb 25 1999 - 02:27:53 GMT

Hi All

At the risk of being boring I'd still like to have crack at last one of last months suggestions
from Diana/Richard Budd.
Diana & Richard, I hope you don't mind if I (re)use your question.

In the Gorgias Socrates claims that, "A man who has learned about right will be
righteous." In other words, no man will do wrong if he knows it is wrong. Does this
extend to the MoQ? Will a person (or a society, or a molecule) knowingly choose a low
Quality action over a high quality action?

Horse

MOQ Online - http://www.moq.org