Re: LS March 1999 Program Topic

From: Boone Bradley (boone_bradley@hotmail.com)
Date: Wed Feb 24 1999 - 04:27:00 GMT

Being uncreative, I have no suggestions for an actual topic for next
month, but I give my vote to something along the lines of David's and
Troy's recent posts:

DAVID
>I'd like to suggest a little formula that will work
>whatever topic is up for election. In each case the proposed
>issue should include a quote from Lila and a single question
>or claim about it. That way we'll be sure to stay relevant to>
Pirsig's ideas, but we'll also be adding our own spin and
>direction those thoughts.

TROY
>we could tackle Pirsig's work page by page or so. this
>might provide lots of room to be creative and flamboyant,
>within a smaller, more defined area of focus.

I believe that some sort of "concrete" foundation from which to build
our discussion would greatly benifit the LS. Just my two cents.

Boone