LS CALL FOR TOPICS SEPTEMBER 99

From: Diana McPartlin (diana@hongkong.com)
Date: Wed Aug 25 1999 - 12:39:49 BST

Well squad

It's time to do the topic thing again and I'll be your host for September.

You can send in your PROGRAM suggestions from now until 24:00hrs GMT on the 28th. I'll post a list of all suggestions and CALL FOR VOTES on 29th and you can vote from then until 24:00 hrs on the 31st.

Scroll down the "PROGRAMS" page on the Lila Squad section of the site to see some old suggestions for topics.

All members new and old are welcome to suggest topics and you can pose any question that is relevant to the MOQ.

Diana

MOQ.org - http://www.moq.org