R: LS CALL FOR TOPICS SEPTEMBER 99

From: Marco (mbona@tiscalinet.it)
Date: Thu Aug 26 1999 - 23:34:43 BST

Hi LS!

This is my suggestion for september:

================================
What is the MISSION of the intellectual level? When and WHY it was born? Was
it been able to give an answer to the requirements for which it was born ?
How many problems are not still solved, and did it create new requirements ?

I purposed it because I think that is useless (for me) to investigate the
evolution from first to second level, an quite clear to understand the
evolution from second to third.
On the contrary i'm very attracted by the fourth level, and I think it's
fair to study it in depth.

DQ bless you.

MOQ.org - http://www.moq.org