Re: MD Pantheism and MOQ

From: Peterfabriani@aol.com
Date: Mon Nov 04 2002 - 20:25:38 GMT

    In a message dated 11/4/02 6:55:41 PM GMT Standard Time, mspengler@swt.edu
    writes:

    > His levels in the hierarchy, I believe, refer to their relative proximity to
    > the initial Quality event.

    Hello Spengler,
    In my view, everything is equally as close to the Quality event as everything
    else; the differentiating aspect for me is Dynamic interaction. Thus, the
    fury animals are right at the cutting edge of reality, but in the hierarchy
    of evolved patterns they are relatively static in comparison with
    intellectual patterns. Intellectual patterns are just as close to the cutting
    edge of reality as furry animals, but intellectual patterns may respond to
    Dynamic influence to a far greater extent.
    Having said that, some intellectual patterns are very static too; like the
    intellectual patterns that says all straight lines never intersect.

    Peter.