Re: MD MOQ, Intellect, DQ and Woman

From: MarshaV (marshalz@i-2000.com)
Date: Tue Aug 10 2004 - 10:46:30 BST

    Hi Joe,

    I don't mean to sound like a harpie. I remember reading how at the time
    the science of Relativity was coming to light, both Great Britain and
    America told the public it was beyond understanding. France, on the other
    hand, prepared it's citizens for understanding the new science of
    Relativity.

    Continuing to use old words and old concepts will not prepare humanity for
    the new ideas coming from the scientific community today. Everything is
    connected to everything. How to spread word of this new perspective?

    MarshaV