Re: MD On Faith and coincidences

From: Richard Loggins (brloggins@yahoo.com)
Date: Sun Oct 24 2004 - 03:40:55 BST

    Dear MoQers all!
    I just got this email from Erin, which is not weird
    because I get alot of email from her, but was weird
    was what she put at the bottom of her email, a P.S. Go
    Red Sox. And that is weird because I am watching the
    Red Sox on TV just as I read her mail. They are even
    batting! It may have been a random (ha, maybe no)
    thing and I might ask her how she knew. And even more
    coincidental is that the rest of her email is about
    coincidences. How is that for a coincidence? As to her
    question, I think the MOQ dissolves the problem of
    coincidences as coincidences are just another
    platipus.
    Rich