Re: MD Moral values in the election and in the Bible

From: Platt Holden (pholden@sc.rr.com)
Date: Tue Nov 09 2004 - 12:29:50 GMT

    Hi Jon,

    Excellent insights, Jon. I especially relate to what's intellectually
    "fashionable," these days, the "doubt of God's existence" and "the
    existence of Truth itself." It's amazing to me the lemming-like character
    of academics. So very few have the kahoons to challenge static leftist
    political views much less the defects of SOM.

    Best,
    Platt