Re: Ham; Re: MD Is Morality Relative?

From: ml (mbtlehn@ix.netcom.com)
Date: Thu Dec 09 2004 - 16:02:27 GMT

    Marsha!!!

    MARVELOUS....

    We waste a lot of energy on
    "culture war" subjects. (Politics,
    economy, -institutional dreck)

    We fail to concentrate on the
    place where the rubber meets
    the road; the living of life...

    Here Here...you rock...you rule

    thanks--mel
      ----- Original Message -----
      From: MarshaV
      To: moq_discuss@moq.org
      Sent: Thursday, December 09, 2004 5:24 AM
      Subject: Re: Ham; Re: MD Is Morality Relative?

      Hi all,

      Maybe the question is, How is MOQ a living philosophy? Is it? I had begun to lose interest in the postings. I have already done a fair amount of reading of dry, old philosophers. They wrote for each other. They wrote for themselves. How many angels can dance on the head of a pin? I could go on, but I won't.

      What I read in ZMM and Lila, was a new perspective. Quality! Wow!!! Reading ZMM made me want to experience the wind in my face, and quality in my actions.

      But what is this? Here the same old questions are rehashed, over and over and over, again. Can something new and different be discussed? How does one choose a higher quality of life for themselves. How does one live as an example for others? What high quality action can be taken to move our society in a more high quality direction?

      And how about some givens. Like theism is out. Buddhism is open to further investigation. You name them, based on Mr. Pirsig's books of course.

      MarshaV

      MOQ.ORG - http://www.moq.org Mail Archives: Aug '98 - Oct '02 - http://alt.venus.co.uk/hypermail/moq_discuss/ Nov '02 Onward - http://www.venus.co.uk/hypermail/moq_discuss/summary.html MD Queries - horse@darkstar.uk.net To unsubscribe from moq_discuss follow the instructions at: http://www.moq.org/md/subscribe.html