Re: MD Understanding Quality and Power

From: Erin (macavity11@yahoo.com)
Date: Sun Jan 16 2005 - 10:12:10 GMT

    Your responses are stranger and stranger to me. I just offered a friendly challenge which was inspired by a good BOOK I was reading about controlling the contents of your consciousness. The "Master" joke is from a sitcom, so what? I am not going to even try to understand your logic on that one or really any of your comments for that matter. I don't really understand what you are trying to hint but I sense I offended you in some way. So forget the friendly challenge--it never happened.
    Atheists- return to God Platt and MSH --return to politics

    As Steve Martin would say
    "EEEEXXXXXCCCCCCCCCCUUUUUUUUSSSEEEE MEEE" (another tv reference just for you, make whatever strange and in my opinion "uncreative" assumption you want about it.)

    Erin