Re: MD Force of Freedom

From: Mark Steven Heyman (markheyman@infoproconsulting.com)
Date: Fri Jan 21 2005 - 14:19:01 GMT

    On 21 Jan 2005 at 9:59, Keith wrote:

    Mark,

    It's an interesting little experiment that you conducted there. It
    appears people will believe anything if it comes from a source that
    they trust and it supports their previous conviction.

    I think this is the point about how we see the quality in things that
    support our current world analogy and tend to overlook the other
    stuff.

    My view is that there is a lot of stuff that MOQ'ers should agree
    with in this speech.

    Unfortunately I don't believe a word of it, except for the bit where
    he says

    "oh, yes, I nearly forgoted, Iran, you're next to be freedomalized!"

    Keith