Re: MD Understanding Quality and Power

From: Arlo J. Bensinger (ajb102@psu.edu)
Date: Thu Feb 03 2005 - 21:06:29 GMT

    All,

    I know the topic has waned as of late, but for those who were following, take a
    look at this:

    http://infowars.com/articles/us/14_characteristics_of_facism.htm

    While some of these do, of course, related to power structures in general (such
    as rampant crony-ism), and others are stretches (fraudulent elections), I find
    many (such as the recent upsurge of "patriotism", the grouping of "common
    enemies", support of torture and unrepresented imprisonment, control of the
    mass media, and military "supremecy") should be enough to warrant scrutiny.

    Arlo