RE: MD New Bill Hicks book

From: Mark Steven Heyman (markheyman@infoproconsulting.com)
Date: Sat Apr 16 2005 - 17:08:13 BST

    Hi Matt Poot, Ant

    This is great stuff. Very funny. I visited the web site Ant
    suggested, but it's hard to read anything due to the poor color
    choices, IMO of course.

    I'd love to be able to find just some transcripts of Hicks...

    Or maybe Poot can just keep on posting...

    Anyway, thanks.... I needed the laugh...

    Best,
    Mark Steven Heyman (msh)

    --
    InfoPro Consulting - The Professional Information Processors
    Custom Software Solutions for Windows, PDAs, and the Web Since 1983
    Web Site: http://www.infoproconsulting.com
    makes me laugh and think!  watching this stuff is to die for!
    you missed out though on the rant about marketing and
    advertisers.............
    =--------------------------------=
    By the way, if anyone here is in marketing or advertising...kill
    yourself. Thank you. Just planting seeds, planting seeds is all I'm
    doing. No joke here, really. Seriously, kill yourself, you have no
    rationalisation for what you do, you are Satan's little helpers. Kill
    yourself, kill yourself, kill yourself now. Now, back to the show.
    Seriously, I know the marketing people: 'There's gonna be a joke
    comin' up.' There's no fuckin' joke. Suck a tail pipe, hang
    yourself...borrow a pistol from an NRA buddy, do something...rid the
    world of your evil fuckin' presence.
    =-----------------------------------=
    You know all that money we spend on the military ever year -
    trillions
    of dollars? Instead, if we use this money to feed and clothe the poor
    of this world, which it would do many times over, then we can explore
    space, inner and outer, together, as one race.
    A lot of Christians wear crosses around their necks. Do you think
    when
    Jesus comes back he ever wants to see a fuckin' cross? It's kind of
    like going up to Jackie Onassis with a rifle pendant on."
    I have never seen people on pot get in a fight, because it's fucking
    impossible.
    My final point about alchohol, about drugs, about Pornography...What
    business is it of your's what I do, read, buy, see or take into my
    body as long as I don't harm another human being whilst on this
    planet? And for those of you having a little moral dilemna on how to
    answer this, I'll answer for you. NONE OF YOUR FUCKING BUSINESS Take
    that to the bank, cash it and take it on a vacation outta my fucking
    life. And stop bringing shotguns to UFO sightings, they might be here
    to pick me up and take me with 'em.
    They lie about marijuana. Tell you pot-smoking makes you unmotivated.
    Lie! When you're high, you can do everything you normally do, just as
    well. You just realize that it's not worth the fucking effort. There
    is a difference.
    MOQ.ORG  - http://www.moq.org
    Nov '02 Onward  - http://www.venus.co.uk/hypermail/moq_discuss/summary.html