Re: MD Bolstering Bo's SOL

From: Allenbarrows9966@aol.com
Date: Sat Jun 04 2005 - 09:16:39 BST

    Bo:
    This was written before I subscribed and in the meantime there
    has been other responses to this thread, but - phew - I am not
    prepared to through "the motions" again so for Allen, you better
    read the essay first and then see if it makes more sense.

    I've read the essay and the Dan Glover website and the Quality event also Bo.
    I'm not sure if i have missed something but if what i have read is not
    enough then you have failed to make an impact upon me. I read Anthony McWatts book
    to check about intellect and he does not use any of your argument so i do
    not know if he has read as much as me but i can not take that seriously.
    Your new essay does not say much that is not already said in other places Bo
    and it has a strange tone that you think people are out to get you or
    something. That bit about Paul Turner reporting for duty is not a good way of
    writing intellectual argument because it makes you sound bitter rather than making
    good arguments. There are allot of people who agree with you so why you
    should say that is unclear to me and i found your new essay very disappointing.

    Thank you.
    Allen