Re: MD Our Immoral Supreme Court

From: mark maxwell (laughingpines@yahoo.co.uk)
Date: Wed Jun 29 2005 - 01:47:44 BST

    Platt Holden (for it is he):

    Hi All,
    I don't know what the law is in other countries, but
    here in the U.S. we enjoyed a legal right to own
    property.

    Mark: All property is theft Platt.

    I say "enjoyed" because last week our Supreme Court in
    a 5-4 split decision struck down property rights by
    ruling that government can bulldoze your home if it
    stands in the way of a corporate entity who wants to
    use your property to build a facility that will
    increase the government's tax base.

    Mark: If you steal a little they call you a theif, if
    you steal allot they call you a King (corporate
    entity) Platt.

    In other words, you can be forced from your home to
    make room for a hotel or shopping mall.

    Mark: Looks like your government is a corporate entity
    then doesn't it Platt. You would understand this if
    you read your Chomsky. But you don't, do you?

    Regards,
    Mark