Re: MD Truth, conservatism & religion

From: MarshaV (marshalz@charter.net)
Date: Sat Aug 13 2005 - 09:53:56 BST

    At 12:13 PM 8/13/2005 +0800, Ian wrote:
    >But times changed this year - the name of the game is to "promote"
    >MoQ. That's right - we're talking persuasion, not explanation. The
    >dirty washing stinks the place up. Time to get in touch with our
    >feminine side :-) and clean up. (With apologies to the ladies present,
    >but I couldn't resist mixing my metaphors.)

    I agree with you Ian. I've been suggesting C-SPAN. On their Book-TV
    (C-SPAN-2), they have a once-a-month (first Sunday) three-hour call-in
    interview program of various authors. Its called IN-DEPTH. Three hours is
    time enough for an in-depth discussion. They've interviewed many great men
    and women. It would be wonderful exposure, and a lasting media document.

    Marsha