Re: MD Squonk wrote a Review

From: SQUONKSTAIL@aol.com
Date: Tue Mar 11 2003 - 20:33:26 GMT

    But that's me trying to fit Quality into my 'everything is expectation'
    thesis. Squonk, Matt EE, and all, I'd be interested, if I could tear you
    away from this discussion, in your thoughts...

    Johnny

    Hi there,
    All the best with your thread.
    At the moment, all i can think of to say is that DQ is unexpected and SQ is
    expected. Hope that helps?
    To link that with morality, patterns are moral in their relationships -
    relationships which are subject to dynamic intervention. There is nothing
    immoral about long standing and well trusted patterns, however. And dynamic
    change can appear dreadful in the instant!
    I apologise if you already know, agree or dismiss this? But i am a little
    tired!
    Hoping you have a quality insight!

    squonk