Re: MD Changes

From: Steve Peterson (peterson.steve@verizon.net)
Date: Tue Mar 11 2003 - 20:53:12 GMT

    Hi Platt, DMB, Sam and all,

    I (Steve) said:
    > It is interesting to me that the two of you both find the moq to be a moral
    > road map, but it takes you to different sides of the political debate. I am
    > curious to know if the MOQ has caused either or both of you to change your
    > position on issues since before you read ZAMM or Lila.

    Interestingly, in response all three of you referred to Ayn Rand (see
    below). I am currently rereading The Fountainhead, so I've been thinking of
    her philosophy lately as well.

    Where did she go wrong in her Objectivism in your view or in relation to the
    MOQ?

    Thanks,
    Steve

    The Ayn Rand Foundation posts the following very short essay written by Ayn
    Rand as an intro to Objectivism: http://www.aynrand.org/objectivism/io.html