RE: MD Fun in Manhattan - Pirsig Biog

From: Ian Glendinning (ian@psybertron.org)
Date: Fri Jun 20 2003 - 00:49:00 BST

    Hey Rick,
    That's brilliant, and already clears up a couple of inconsistencies from
    some guessed dates I got from 3rdWaveDave on an MF thread.

    Web searches on Pirsig keep leading me to the same few resources, repeat
    referenced many times.
    It would be great if you could direct me to sources of the old-tech material
    you got earlier.
    (If you prefer contact me privately through the details at
    http://www.psybertron.org/contact.html)
    Many thanks
    Ian