MD Greetings

From: FishOnAStick.com (fishonastick@cox.net)
Date: Thu Jul 03 2003 - 01:41:10 BST

    Hello all. I just joined up in the discussion a few days ago and I'm
    looking forward to putting in my two cents worth on occasion. I participate
    in a message board quite often, so I have a lot of reading and responding to
    do to catch up with this discussion, but I'll do my best. I just finished
    "Lila" last week and am re-reading it to grab the parts that impacted me the
    most...like I did with ZMM. Anyway, it's great to be aboard.

    Spencer W. Bailey