Re: MD What is a person?

From: Nathan Pila (pila@sympatico.ca)
Date: Fri Oct 17 2003 - 21:46:55 BST

    Johnny Moral,

    I want to believe you but can't seem to get my head around what you are
    saying. Neurologist, with the new technology (CAT, MRI etc)are getting
    insights into the functioning of the brain and it seems that consciousness
    is a result of different parts harmonizing and producing the sensation we
    call consciousness. I know this is not what you are saying and maybe the
    stuff I'm reading is incorrect. But I am glad you took the trouble to write
    me.

    This concept of consciousness is so intriguing. Would you like me to quote
    you some sources that I have found which give me pause?

    Nathan