Re: MD quality is ...?

From: Nathan Pila (pila@sympatico.ca)
Date: Sun Nov 09 2003 - 01:26:27 GMT

    Johnny,

    Can you tell me what came first, the expectation that an apple will fall
    from a tree, or the fact that an apple is pulled to the ground by gravity.

    In other words, how do we come to have expectations?

    If I started life believing and expecting pigs to fly, would they start
    flying? And if I was in a world governed by a wizard who made me think that
    pigs do fly regularly, would my belief and expectation then have an affect
    on the world?

    Nathan