Re: MD When is an interpretation not an interpretation?

From: David MOREY (us@divadeus.freeserve.co.uk)
Date: Tue Nov 18 2003 - 18:40:10 GMT

    Matt

    OK how do we understand that the experiment is open to different results?
    How is the possibility set up? What is the status of the results within the
    conceptual
    framework? Are they speech acts? Is there an agent involved? Or if you want
    to refer
    to causality, how do we get from causes to linguistic results? I think there
    is a big clue
    in the notion that we interpret the results. Any ideas?

    regards
    David M