Re: MD Rebirth of MOQ_FOCUS

From: Valuemetaphysics@aol.com
Date: Mon Nov 24 2003 - 19:51:35 GMT

    Dear All!
    Great job Horse! Just a little reflection on the "topic" bit. It may be the
    only thing that sets the MF apart from the MD, but on the other hand
    it is a restriction and maybe what caused its decline. Don't you (all)
    think it would be possible to let topics develop by themselves - only
    with the "caveat" that it is to be a Pirsig site - no other thinkers or
    systems in the sense of showing how much better they are, but of
    course allowed to point to similarities, underpinning special parts and
    such. I believe such MF would regulate itself and need no moderation
    and that several topics could run simultaneously. These are just stray
    thoughts, any comments?
    Bo

    Hello All,
    I believe it has been established that the MD is not dominated by the MoQ,
    and has not been dominated by the MoQ for some time.
    I hope the MF will be a most refreshing change to counterbalance this sorry
    state of affairs, and to facilitate MoQ integrity, i hope the MF will be
    thoroughly regulated.
    Mark