Re: MD Objectivity, Truth, MOQ and Skyscrapers

From: Valuemetaphysics@aol.com
Date: Thu Feb 19 2004 - 20:07:32 GMT

    On 18 Feb 2004 at 11:23, Valuemetaphysics@aol.com wrote:

    > Bodvar,
    > You delete more: You delete yourself. Whenever you delete the best and
    > save the worst; whenever you revel in ignorance and gloat in
    > satisfaction; whenever you lie in public and scheme in private;
    > whenever you look the other way and pretend you never read it.

    Bo:
    Thank's for the interest. As long as you keep bashing me I know I am on
    the right track.

    Mark 19-02-04: I am not bashing your ideas, they were seen off a long time
    ago. I am suggesting you perpetuate a delusional state of mind.

    > The excellence of Paul's contribution to this forum has remained
    > consistent from the beginning. When others agree with this statement,
    > and i feel confident they shall, they will do so, not on social
    > grounds, but on the basis of Paul's intellectual Quality. If anyone
    > should wish to understand what intellectual Quality is, there is no
    > better way than to experience living examples of it, and Paul's work
    > has given each of us a valuable experience.

    Bo:
    Paul is an excellent debater and thanks to him we have really made
    great strides.

    Mark 19-02-04: You don't debate. That's the whole point. You cannot debate
    because you are ignorant, especially of what ZMM and Lila are really all about.
    Paul has exposed this to a fine degree.

    > No one in this forum needs to be told what Quality is. Everyone can
    > see it for themselves. Mark

    So why don't you keep quiet?

    Your faithful "prügelknabe"
    Bodvar.

    Mark 19-02-04: Whipping time again is it? Bottoms up Bo! Bottoms up!