Re: MD MOQ and Islam

From: David MOREY (us@divadeus.freeserve.co.uk)
Date: Thu Feb 19 2004 - 19:08:33 GMT

    Hi guys

    nothing to add, but just like to encourage you both
    and say that this is interesting stuff. It seems to me
    very encouraging how diverse us Pirsig lovers are.
    It is very good that we can all discuss these things
    together and show an interest in everything human,
    maybe there is a future for a more Pirsigian and open
    attitude to life.

    regards
    David M