Re: MD SQ-SQ coherence and the Biosphere.

From: Joe (jhmau@sbcglobal.net)
Date: Sun Mar 28 2004 - 23:24:56 BST

    On 28 March 2004 11:22 AM Mark writes to Platt:

    Hi Mark and Platt,

    Thank you very much for your discourse. The good-will and gentleness expressed by both of you are food for all of us.

    For my experience of theinorganic order evolving, I focus on sex cells unititng. As they start to build a body it seems dthey must work with the inorganic order. The inorganic order is pliaable to the other orders.

    IMO the MOQ proposes a moral hierarchy in which the higher frows from, and therefore is sustained, by the lower. That relationship is precious. It also seems the dynamic or static of the lower level can destroy the higher,e.g., geological upheavals, plalgues, wars, and vice versa. The serpent swallowing its tail. The dynamic of any order can be latched, we can talk about it. Creation, destruction, preservation in each order make it difficult to get a mystical handle on anything specific. I guess I have to work harder.

    Mystical inorganic, mystical organic, mystical social, mystical intellectual are different. What is the mystical experience claimed in: http://www.medjugorje.org/?
    Is it even mystical?

    Joe