MD MOQ And Objective Reality

From: Mark Steven Heyman (markheyman@infoproconsulting.com)
Date: Wed Jun 09 2004 - 21:18:33 BST

    Hi all,

    I've reposted Dan's message under a new subject. (Seems like we
    oughta let ol' Reagan rest in peace).

    What Dan's getting at, I think, is important, and sort of ties in
    with what I said in my last (and this time I mean it) Reagan post.

    Here's Dan's post, followed by mine. I, too, will appreciate any
    and all thoughtful comments.

    Best,
    msh