Re: MD gravy & meat

From: Mark Steven Heyman (markheyman@infoproconsulting.com)
Date: Mon Jun 14 2004 - 14:19:44 BST

    Hi all,

    I think asking anyone to take a discussion off-list because it is
    "disgusting" sets a dangerous precedent.

    I find much of what is said here, by one individual in particular,
    to be both VILE and DISGUSTING. Would it be right to ask him to stop
    contributing?

    Best to all,
    Mark Steven Heyman (msh)

    --
    InfoPro Consulting - The Professional Information Processors
    Custom Software Solutions for Windows, PDAs, and the Web Since 1983