RE: MD (no subject)

From: Matt poot (mattpoot@hotmail.com)
Date: Wed Jul 07 2004 - 01:40:05 BST

    Well, I think that it is important to seperate the different attitudes which
    can be taken towards sex. It is true that in much of western (perhaps
    eastern as well), sex is viewed in an almost mechanical way, much as you
    describe. I do however think that there is a definite distinction to be
    made between "normal" sex (as found in the pornography industry), and sex
    which occurs on a much more spiritual level, such as tantric sex. Often two
    people can experience a bond so close, as to feel like one person, achieved
    through sex (physically), and through the mind. Is not the mind the most
    sensitive erogenous zone?

    Your thoughts?

    Matt

    >From: MBSJ79@aol.com
    >To: moq_discuss@moq.org
    >Subject: MD (no subject)
    >Date: Fri, 2 Jul 2004 10:35:17 EDT
    >
    >To all:
    >
    > What are your views (if any) on pornography? The industry, the
    >concept,
    >the media, et cetera. Where does it fall in the MoQ? What kind of Quality
    >(or
    >lack of) does it possess? From my limited experience I'd equate it to that
    >of
    >food, in a sense. Before a big meal, especially when you're hungry, you
    >need
    >it. Then after you're done with it, it's lost it's luster. It's almost
    >disgusting.
    >
    >calvin.

    STOP MORE SPAM with the MSN Premium and get 2 months FREE*